Whether you are planting new seeds for your future lives or healing yourself of the current one, you will find the quiet and wonder both internally and externally at Diamond Mountain.
“The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.” -Mahatma Gandhi
Are you ready to put your spiritual practice into action? Join one of our volunteer programs to learn how to transform service into a powerful spiritual practice.
We offer several formal Volunteer service programs.
- One month Volunteer program
- 2 week Volunteer program
- 3 week Volunteer program Serve & Study
- 4 week Volunteer program
If you’d like to serve at Diamond Mountain outside of our formal Volunteer service programs, please contact our Volunteer Coordinator directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
Live the Life of Service
I was blown away by the embrace of everyone in the community. You both have an ease to your openness. Thank you for extending me your home and advices. I am so filled with gratitude.
– Caitlin MacIntosh, Austin, TX
Program Length: 1 month
Dates: Offered on an ongoing basis
Investment: FREE of charge
Open to: Anyone who is spiritually curious or spiritually committed, especially those with a self-motivated practice of meditation, yoga, study, and service. Flexibility, reliability, integrity, and enthusiasm are qualities we look for in volunteers.
Diamond Mountain Serve & Study
The experience at Diamond Mountain cannot really be reduced to words. I was able to live my heart’s calling of living and serving retreats.
– Diamond Mountain Serve & Study Volunteer
Dates: Spring 2020
- Prior to “Retreat on the Wheel of Life”
Program Length: 2-week, 3-week or 4-week programs available
Investment: FREE of charge
Investment: 2 week program = $250; 3 & 4 week programs = FREE of charge
Open to: Anyone who is spiritually curious or spiritually committed
Volunteers serve 30 hours per week on average, in the areas of hospitality and cleaning, maintenance, landscaping, cooking or special event-based projects. Weekends are free to relax, meditate, and explore local attractions. If you’re looking to go deeper in your own practice and connect with a supportive community of practitioners, this is the perfect opportunity.
If you are accepted, we will provide you with:
- simple, shared accommodation with beds/bunk beds
- use of a community kitchen
- comfortable bed and linens
- transportation between Tucson Airport and Diamond Mountain
- an opportunity to serve the dharma while learning how to use service as a spiritual path!
For a list of suggested items to bring, please CLICK HERE.
Options for getting to Diamond Mountain:
- 🚖 Driving directions are here.
- 🚍 Greyhound bus can take you to Willcox, AZ from a variety of cities including Tucson, AZ, and Phoenix, AZ. We can pick you up from Willcox any day between 11 am and 5 pm.
- 🛬 We provide complimentary pick-up from Tucson Airport between 10 am & 3 pm. If your flight arrives at Tucson Airport later than 3 pm Wednesday you can enjoy spending the night at La Quinta Tucson (5 minutes from the airport) and we will pick you up the next day between 10 am and 12 pm.