HOST YOUR NEXT EVENT WITH US
Diamond Mountain is an intimate and beautiful setting for your next group event or retreat. We are an eco-smart retreat center located in the Chiricahua Mountains of Southern AZ, just under 2 hours from Tucson International Airport. We welcome groups of all sizes, faiths, and budgets.
Please complete our online request form and our Program Director will contact you within 2 business days to follow-up with your inquiry
Group Event Support*
Organizing a group event can be a logistical challenge. Having organized retreats and events here for over 10 years, we specialize in taking the stress, mess, and uncertainty out of running a workshop or retreat.
Our staff members are dedicated to ensuring that everyone who comes to Diamond Mountain has the best possible experience. For those who want to bring their own group, we will support you every step of the way. We provide flexible options for groups of all sizes and budgets, Additionally, our team can provide 24-hour on-call service to support you and your students’ needs at any time during the event. You can relax knowing your group will be taken care of!
We offer logistical support Prior to your Event including but not limited to
- an Event Registration Web page linked to the Diamond Mountain website
- ongoing Registration support
- help organizing Transportation to/from Diamond Mountain
- guidance in creating a successful Retreat Schedule
- assigning Accommodations to your guests
During your Event we offer
- a group Orientation to make sure all guests feel comfortable in our retreat-minded, mountain environment
- optional on-site Transportation to/ from group spaces
- weekly Hospitality and Maintenance service
- daily Retreat Support
- 24-hour Emergency/ Crisis Management support
Post-Event we offer
- a Debrief/ Lessons Learned session for improving your next event with us
- Priority booking for your next event
*These support services are all optional and included in your group rental fee
For groups of 15 or more, our experienced kitchen can offer your group nutritionally balanced and nourishing vegetarian/ vegan meals to enhance your retreat experience with us. Our chef will work closely with you to ensure that our menu meets and exceeds your expectations. Basic meal service includes 3 gourmet vegetarian meals with an all-day tea service and starts at $35 per person per day. Coffee can be available upon request. For an additional fee, we can provide smoothies and/ or fresh juices.
If your group is on a budget and flexible with time, guests are also welcome to cook for themselves, in their Retreat Houses kitchen.