Getting to Diamond Mountain
Diamond Mountain is located in southeast AZ, approximately 2 hours east of Tucson International Airport and 4 hours from Phoenix International Airport.
Call us at (520) 775-1921 to arrange your visit.
From Tucson Airport
Diamond Mountain is located 2 hours from Tucson International Airport. If you will be visiting us for a short stay, renting a car is the preferred method of getting to Diamond Mountain. If you will be staying with us longer, or prefer not to drive, we offer shuttle service to/from Tucson International airport for $180 one way.
Call us at (520) 775-1921 to reserve your seat.
- From Tucson: Take I-10 East toward Benson, then continue to Willcox (~80 miles). Stop there if you’d like to pick up food or other supplies.
- Continue to head east from Willcox on I-10 (~24 miles). Take exit 362 into Bowie.
- In the center of Bowie, at the big green “Ft. Bowie” National Park sign, turn RIGHT/SOUTH onto Apache Pass Road.
- Go exactly 10 miles south on Apache Pass Road and turn LEFT at Old Fort Bowie Road onto a dirt road.
- Note: if Apache Pass Road turns to dirt and begins climbing up to Apache Pass and the Fort Bowie parking lot, you have missed the turn onto Old Fort Bowie Road.
- Two miles along Old Fort Bowie Road you’ll come to an intersection. Keep right toward Bear Spring Ranch instead of turning left onto Mulkins Ranch Road or Emigrant Canyon.
- As you go over the next cattle guard, you are on Diamond Mountain Retreat Center property. The main parking lot is 100 yards further on the left. If we are not there to greet you, please leave a message at (520) 775-1921 to let us know you’ve arrived.
Greyhound buses stop several times a day in Willcox, AZ (45 minutes from Diamond Mountain). Tickets start at $40 from Tucson and $50 from Phoenix. Call us at (520) 775-1921 to let us know when your bus is scheduled to arrive.
We offer a pick-up service from the Willcox, AZ Greyhound station for $40 one way.
Planning to travel from Sedona or Phoenix to Diamond Mountain? Groome Transportation offers a shuttle bus service from Sedona to Phoenix International Airport and then from Phoenix International Airport to Tucson, AZ. Tickets start at $200 one way. Please call us at 520-775-1921 for help booking your Sedona/ Phoenix transportation to Diamond Mountain.
We look forward to seeing you!